Branding is big business and it’s not something just for the big boys. Most SMEs put their efforts into the marketing of their products and services, but it’s just as important to think about your business’ personality and offer as a whole. In other words, your brand.
What are you like to work with? Do your people offer great service? What’s important to you? What are your values? These are all questions that your potential customers and employees will be thinking when they look at your business. You can use effective brand positioning to answer these questions and boost awareness of your business.
Using the things that make you standout, we’ll help to create your brand story, entailing:
- a concise definition of who you are, why you exist and what you offer
- a tone of voice that suits you
- a set of values and behaviours to help guide your people
- a logo, colour palette and set of imagery
- a set of communication templates i.e. presentations, letterheads, business cards etc.